One of the fundamental pillars when it comes to lowering and losing fat is to have a very good diet. But often it tends to associate “clean or natural” food with “boring, repetitive and tasteless”, although it can be said that this has been denied several times, also here you can find many recipes fit and divine.
On the other hand, they think that having this lifestyle takes a job and that you have to be cooking and inventing every time (which is avoided with organization) and that is why this menu was armed with 9 simple, rich and nutritious recipes that will simplify that “work” because they are very easy to do and thus you will have no excuse not to take care of you and to eat well:
- 2 rice tortillas inflated + 1 tbsp. Of almond butter + revoltillo (1 egg whole + 3 clear) + 1 cup of strawberries
- A smoothie with 1/3 cup oats + 1 scoop of Isolate Whey Protein + vanilla to taste + ice to taste + 1 tsp. Of cocoa + 1 cup of almond milk or water.
- 1 banana + 1 tbsp. Of peanut butter + 1 tortilla (4 egg whites)
- 1 baked potato + grilled chicken + steamed veal
- Asparagus + lean ground beef + 1/2 cup brown rice
- Salad with chopped chicken (or natural tuna, rinse and drain very well) + lettuce + spinach + tomato + vainitas + cucumber + mustard + sweetener envelope + 1/2 cup quinoa or brown rice.
- Baked chicken + 100 gr. Avocado + salad (lettuce + tomato + onion + cucumber)
- Omelet (4 egg whites) + stuffing: chicken + avocado + pork + mushrooms
- Pancakes (4 egg whites + 1 scoop of Isolate Whey Protein + vanilla to taste + a dash of almond milk + 3 tbsp of coconut) + 1 tbsp. Peanut butter (optional)