We want to share with you this recipe, is one of those designated to share on special occasions because it is expensive but yields a lot. It is a vegan cheese cake, great not only for vegan people but for those who do not tolerate dairy, it is sugar free, full of good fats, protein and fiber.
- 3 cups of soaked cashew. You should look for raw cashew, not toasted and they will soak it for 5 hours in the refrigerator, cover them completely with water, after 5 hours they remove the water . Do not use another dry fruit, it is not substitutable.
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup lemon juice. While + lemon you get more it comes closer to the taste of a lemon pie than to a cheesecake.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- 1 cup of granulated sweetener, preferably stevia-based, if it is for children, do it with Xylitol (if it is low to 3/4) or use coconut sugar, with the sugar I have in mind that I would have sugar and More calories.
- You are going to liquefy with patience all the ingredients, little by little so that it is well creamy without lumps.
- Crust / edges.
- 3/4 cup roasted natural peanut, liquefy only 15 sec., To be ground.
- 1/3 cup of striped coconut.
- 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt + 2 envelopes of sweetener.
- Mix everything very well, it will be easy to compact, if you disassemble add a little more peanut butter.
- Put it in a round container, making the edges of the cheese cake, then add the filling, store in the freezer for 3 hours approx, take it 30 min before serving, it is stored in the refrigerator.
- For the topping, grab 2 cups of strawberries, chopped them in half length, place a glass container, sprinkle over sweetener and place in the microwave for about 5 min, wait for it to cool and place it on top. You can also do it in a pot with a little more time, a little water, sweetener and strawberries. And if you get lazy buy a natural jam without sugar and ready.