These are natural foods can help prevent it:
- Flaxseed: Whether ground or in flaxseed oil. The omega-3s, lignans and fiber found in flaxseed form a protective shield against the cancer cells responsible for causing breast cancer. Add flaxseed to your cooked oats, smoothies, and pancakes.
- Granada: Super recommended for preventing breast cancer. It contains an ellagic polyphenol acid, with antioxidant properties that prevent the growth of cancer.
- Brazil nuts: High in selenium, fiber and phytochemicals, Brazil nuts can help fight inflammation, improve the immune system and prevent tumor growth.
- Dark green leafy vegetables: From spinach, kale, romaine lettuce and chard, dark green leafy vegetables are probably considered one of the vegetables with more components that our body needs to defend itself from the cells Cancerous, ie, fiber, vitamin B, phytochemicals, chlorophyll, etc. So to eat muuucha kills.
- Broccoli and cruciferous vegetables: like Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. High in sulforaphane. Prevents certain enzymes from activating cancer-causing agents in the body and increases the production in the body of other enzymes that remove the system’s carcinogens before they can damage cells.
- Garlic: In addition to bringing a lot of flavor to the food, garlic and other similar vegetables such as onion, chives and garlic / leek contain a component that can slow the growth of the tumor and prevent the risk of breast and prostate cancer.
- Salmon: A great source of omega-3 and vitamins B12 and D, salmon can provide the body with the nutrients it needs to regulate cell growth and prevent cancer.
- Green tea and Matcha: Antioxidants and phytochemicals in green tea can be an ally and a great tool to prevent different types of cancer. Two cups of green tea a day can help keep the cancer at bay.
- Spicy: Most have some phytochemical or nutrient that will help fight cancer. Chilies, cayenne and jalapeños have capsaicin that fight the growth of cancer cells.
- Turmeric: A super powerful spice! It is almost magical, it can inhibit many types of cancer cells such as breast, lung, gastrointestinal and skin cancer. A teaspoon of curcuma every day will take you away.
- Walnuts: High in omega-3s, phytosterols and antioxidants, walnuts are ideal food for breast cancer.
- Fruits of the forest: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries etc. They are a pump of antioxidants and phytochemicals that help reduce oxidation and the formation of cancer cells in the body.
- Natural whole grains: such as oats, amaranth, quinoa, brown rice. They are high in fiber and help reduce estrogen levels in the body helping you to be less prone to breast cancer.
- Legumes: Lentils and beans contain folic acid, fiber and a large amount of nutrients that prevent the risk of cancer.
WHAT TO AVOID?
- Soya, at all costs, unless fermented like Tempeh, and if there are cases of breast cancer in your family you do not even consume this type, soy, especially unfermented, contains estrogen and anti nutrient imitators, Makes you more prone to breast cancer.
- Decreases alcoholic beverages, excess makes you more prone.
- Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates like flour.
- No trans fat like margarine and fried foods.
Try to lead a quiet life, exercise regularly, cardiovascular and strength. And above all else, EXAMINATE, touch yourself and do the self-examination.