For today’s article we will teach you how to make healthy granola, perfect for maintaining your energy
Ingredients to make at least 6 cups of granola (or 24 servings):
- 5 cups raw oats
- 1/3 cup raw quinoa (optional)
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey, organic
– Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. If you bought whole raw nuts, break them into thick pieces with a mallet (or some other similar object). You can also carefully press the nuts in a blender or processor, just be careful not to make them powder.
– Empty coconut oil, honey and mix. If the coconut oil or honey are hard, simply microwave them for a few seconds to melt them and then pour them into the bowl with the other ingredients.
– Put the mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the mixture using a spatula and gently crushing so that it is compressed.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 300F.
- Once the baking has finished, allow to cool to room temperature before separating it.
- Peel off the granola from the parchment paper by grasping the corners.
- Store the granola in an airtight container to preserve the freshness.
This type of granola depending on what type of container and ingredients, such as those on the list. By making granola with fresh ingredients like fruit, you will reduce the amount of time that will be maintained.
The serving size is about 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts for 1 of 24 servings: 151 calories, 3 gr. Of protein, 14 gr. Of carbohydrates, 10 gr. Of fat, 2 gr. Fiber, 6 gr. of sugar.