The infusion of jamaica flower in addition to being super rich and refreshing, has many benefits:
- Helps to make fat oxidation, more efficient because it helps eliminate toxins accumulated in the body and slightly increases metabolism.
- It helps to deflate and lower blood pressure, because it has a significant natural diuretic power, this also helps fight cellulite.
- It is high in vitamin C, powerful antioxidant, boosts the immune system, good for fighting the flu and great for relieving hangover from excess swallows.
- It decreases anxiety and controls appetite.
- Helps combat metabolic syndrome, low cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It is a good source of calcium and iron.
You can take it anytime, cold or hot! The dried flowers are better than the jamaica flower processed in tea bags. You boil a handful of flowers in 1 liter of water with the cinnamon sticks and you can add a splash of vanilla, you know super rich. Once cold add lemon and stevia to taste.
Exceptions: if you are pregnant or have kidney failure you can not take it.
Nor can they abuse, 3 glasses maximum.