Cellulite is one of the worst enemies of us women, because who likes to have those little holes in the legs and buttocks ?
Fortunately we can fight cellulite naturally, and what better way to do it than eating fruit? Here is a list of the best fruits when it comes to fighting against cellulite:
- Banana: This fruit is high in potassium and fiber, which is ideal to reduce the fluid retention that causes cellulite to appear; In addition, a single piece provides 100 calories and has less sugar than pineapple. My recommendation is to eat it in the morning and make it a single serving.
- Papaya: Like the cambur, the milky is rich in potassium, so it helps prevent fluid retention = less cellulite. Consume only one cup of fruit, preferably in the morning.
- Grapefruit: Contains a large amount of vitamin C, which as a precursor of collagen promotes its formation and improves the elasticity of the skin, decreasing cellulite and wrinkles.
- Strawberries: have a high content of antioxidants and vitamin C that increases collagen levels, strengthening tissues and reducing cellulite.
- Raspberries: contain lots of antioxidants and vitamin C that help reduce the appearance of “orange peel”.
- Apples: They are very good because they have pectin, a superpotent fiber, and quercetin, a great antioxidant.
Do not forget to drink plenty of water and avoid high processed and high sodium products. Eating these fruits can help you, but it will not work miracles, it all depends on the lifestyle you are wearing, and if you are including a good diet and frequent exercise.