Today’s article will continue with some curious facts about fitness lifestyle. These facts have been establish by some investigations and research made by Sascha Barboza, in here book “The Secrets of Sascha Fitness”.
Below you can see the last curious facts:
- Quinoa is a pseudo-grain, that contains all the essential amino acids.
- Every cellular process in the body requires water, even fat burning, 75% of our muscles are made up of it.
- You are what you eat, literally. Every day you lose billions of cells that are re-formed based on what you eat.
- Compound exercises that work several large muscles, at a time are best for increasing muscle mass and burning more calories. Some of them are squats, deadlifts, push-ups, etc.
- Each soda can has about 12 teaspoons of sugar.
- Whenever you eat a high sugar simple product disrupts fat burning, it is easier for the body to burn sugar than fat.
We hope this curious data can help you complete and fine-tune those little details that may be failing in your process of improving and being the best version of yourself. Remember that this is a process every day, therefore, we must expect the best of our constancy.