To properly do the abdominal plank, we must:
- First, we will be placed in a bending position. It is preferable to use a mat, and place it just below us, to avoid hurting us when we do the exercise.
- We will place the palms of the hands on the ground, with the arms stretched out.
- The back and neck should be aligned with the back, trying not to alter the normal curvature of the same.
- We will tighten the abdomen and lower back during the development of the exercise.
- The tip of the feet should be resting on the floor.
- Next, we must place the forearms against the ground sequentially. First, we must do it with one of the arms, while the other, remains in the initial position. Later, we will do the same with the other arm.
- Subsequently, we must return to the starting position. Also, we must do it sequentially.
- We must perform this sequence of movements for a set time, or until we reach the number of repetitions that comes in our abdominal plan workout.